Orders placed on a normal working day (Mon-Fri) before 2:00pm using the standard delivery option will normally be dispatched within 2-4 working days. You will receive an email confirming when your order has been completed.
For orders placed after 2:00pm or on weekends/bank holidays, we will normally dispatch your goods within 2-4 working days of the order being placed. We will keep you informed about any stock issues which may affect your delivery.
Please note that all quoted delivery times are estimated (these times are estimated because we use 3rd party couriers to deliver your order, and any problems they may have are unfortunately beyond our control). The estimated delivery times also exclude weekends and bank holidays. While we do our very best to fulfil our delivery times, we cannot be held responsible for any delays that are beyond our control.
For heavy or bulky items there may be a heavy or large item surcharge which is clearly indicated on the product's description page.
For some larger orders, we may need to send your order by pallet delivery at our discretion. If this is the case then we will contact you separately by telephone or email. This may involve a slight delay in you receiving your goods and may also incur an increased delivery charge. If you would like to place a large order, or an order for large items, please contact us first as this will simplify the process for you.
West Wales Hydroponics reserves the right to amend and change prices at any time without notification.
West Wales Hydroponics are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
2. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
5. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
6. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.
For privacy and security we have adopted a plain packaging policy. Orders can be made on the site and arranged for delivery or collection.
When you receive delivery, please check the following:
Check that the outer packaging is not damaged in any way. If the outer packaging of your order is damaged, please make a note when signing for them. This will enable us to carry out a speedy swap if goods have been damaged in transit. In the unlikely event that your package has been damaged, please note details and inform us within 24 hours.
Returns may be given if we have been notified within 7 days of delivery for full refund. Under the distance selling regulations, you are able to cancel your order and return your items to us for a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the items for seven working days or less (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you receive the goods
- The items are in their original condition and unopened ready for resale
Orders can be cancelled up until item is picked for process and delivery. If you feel you need to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us. Refunds will be issued within 3 weeks, usually quicker.